Welcome (back, to you returning students)! Here, in no particular order, is a list of ten things (plus a bonus two) the library has to help make your semester a success. Note that some resources have been relocated from their original locations during our Learning Commons renovation project.
- Individual and group study rooms - on the upper level - most are first come, first served, two (225 and 231) are reservable at the Circulation desk on the main floor.
- Charging station for your mobile devices - on the upper level near the stairs and elevator.
- Mobile whiteboards - available on the upper and lower levels. You can check out markers and erasers at the Circulation Desk on the main floor.
- Vending machine - for scantrons and other supplies - in the hallway near the coffee bar, main floor.
- TexShare cards - get yours at the Circulation Desk, main floor.
- Collaboration table for group projects - on the lower level - first come, first served.
- Presentation practice room - also on the lower level - reserve it there or at the Circulation Desk on the main floor.
- Comb binding machine - in the curriculum workroom on the lower level.
- Die cuts - also in the curriculum workroom. We have a new die cut machine - ask us how to use it!
- Discovery - the library's search tool that allows you to simultaneously search the library’s catalog and most of the databases using one interface - http://lib01.tarleton.edu/scripts/lib_redirect.pl?eds - accessible 24/7 from anywhere.
- Apps and mobile-friendly resources - also available any place, any time.
- Research Guides - to help identify which resources might be helpful for your assignments - also available 24/7.
|presentation practice room|