Welcome back! Here is a list of ten things (in no particular order) the library has to help make your semester a success.
- Charging station for your mobile devices - on the main floor.
- Mobile whiteboards - available on all floors. You can check out markers and erasers at the Circulation Desk on the main floor.
- Vending machine - for scantrons and other supplies - in the student lounge near the coffee bar, main floor.
- TexShare cards - get yours at the Circulation Desk, main floor.
- Comb binding machine - in the curriculum workroom on the lower level.
- Die cuts - also in the curriculum workroom. We have a new die cut machine - ask us how to use it!
- Presentation practice room - also downstairs on the lower level - reserve it there or at the Circulation Desk on the main floor.
- Discovery - the library's search tool that allows you to simultaneously search the library’s catalog and most of the databases using one interface - http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=eds - accessible 24/7 from anywhere.
- Apps and mobile-friendly resources - also available any place, any time.
- Research Guides - to help identify which resources might be helpful for your assignments - also available 24/7.
|new die cut machine|
|comb binding machine|