*Some of the tools within this database require an APA Style CENTRAL account to access. You can create an account for free.*
This database is divided into four areas: Learn, Research, Write, and Publish.
The Learn area has:
- Quick Guides - 66 short videos that cover topics such as: how to set up the title page, and how to properly cite a journal article.
- Tutorials - 18 longer videos that cover more in depth topics such as: avoiding plagiarism.
- Self-Quizzes - 10 quizzes to test your APA knowledge.
- Samples - 17 sample papers and 148 sample references that you can use as examples of how to format your own papers.
- eBooks - 2 APA dictionaries and 17 additional reference books.
- My References - allows you to create, import, and organize your references. *This tool requires an account with APA Style CENTRAL to access.*
- My Papers - allows you to write, edit, and save working papers. *This tool requires an account with APA Style CENTRAL to access.*
The Publish area has:
- Information on over 2000 journals to help you determine which ones to target for publishing your own work.
Check it out and let use know what you think. If you need assistance with this database or any other resource contact us at (254) 968-9249 or email@example.com.