Searching for a lost document can be extremely frustrating...especially when that document is an assignment that is due in a few minutes. Avoid this hassle by naming and saving your document as soon as you create it.
How to do this from a campus computer:
1. Open Word (Windows symbol-->All Programs-->Microsoft Office-->Word 2013).
2. Click Blank Document.
3. On upper left, click File.
4. On the next screen, click Save As and Computer.
5. Select your T: drive (note: it may have your UID # as part of its name). This will allow you to retrieve your document from anywhere on campus.
6. Give your document a name. Bonus: Saving your document right away activates Auto Save.