Since the semester is still so new and many people are still learning about the library, I thought I would give you a list of 10 types/formats of resources the library has to offer you. Hopefully you will find this list helpful. If you need something you don't see listed, we encourage you to let us know! You can use our online suggest a purchase form or even post a comment to the blog.
- Books – the library has over 388,000 items in our online catalog
- E-journals – electronic access to full-text articles. Use to search by title or subject.
- Databases – over 170 databases to help you with your research
- Periodicals – print, bound, and microforms
- Audiobooks – you can 'listen' to a good book
- Government documents – information created by the federal and state government
- Children's books – thousands of children's and young adult books, both fiction and nonfiction.
- DVDs and other media – movies and research materials
- Die Cuts – make posters of displays
- Flip Cameras – need to make a class presentation? You could be a star!
Remember if the library does not have the information or materials you need, you may borrow them through interlibrary loan (ILLIad).
To find out more about the library please visit us! The library is open 101 hours per week offering access to the library's collections, reference assistance, circulation services, study rooms, computer workstations, and more. We hope to see you soon!