Monday, October 21, 2019

Meet Our Staff - Adam Keim



Adam Keim
Reference and Instruction Librarian
(254) 968-9987
Dick Smith Library - Main Floor - 110E


Hello, my name is Adam Keim. I am a Reference & Instruction Librarian and the liaison to the Psychology department here at Tarleton. Basically, I am here to help you with all of your research needs. I love the learning process and helping other people grow in their academic adventures. If you are wondering where to go with any kind of research, seek me out. I will probably be in the library – not too far from the coffee shop at any given time!

My own academic background is in the humanities (history, theology, and classical languages), but I love learning new things in any field…and I welcome any challenge. I am from the frigid environs of Minnesota, but I received my Masters of Library & Information Sciences from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I just moved down to the great state of Texas and I am excited to experience what y’all call “winter.”

I have an amazing wife and three beautiful little girls. If free time is something beyond myth, I enjoy reading and golfing, I am a coffee enthusiast, and I love to travel. See you at the Dick Smith Library!

No comments: