Thursday, September 26, 2019

Meet Our Staff: Katie Pierce Farrier

Katie Pierce Farrier
Scholarly Communications Librarian
254-968-9456
kpierce@tarleton.edu
Dick Smith Library – Main Floor – 112A



My name is Katie Pierce Farrier and I am the Scholarly Communication Librarian and the library liaison to the School of Nursing.  Scholarly Communication focuses on the process of researching, creating, evaluating, and sharing scholarly content. I can help you find resources,navigate publishing and copyright issues, and maximize your impact in your field.

I graduated from University of North Texas in May 2019. Before I came here, I worked at the medical library for  the UNT Health Science Center. Over the summer I also worked at TAMU Law Library.

In my free time, I love to paint and draw. I also have three dogs who I love to spoil and take on camping trips.

No comments: