1. Go to www.tarleton.edu/library
2. Click Library Catalog and Advanced Search.
3. Next to subject, type in fashion
4. Change type to book.
5. Click Search.
|Use the library's catalog to find (print) fashion books.|
1. Click on book titles for more details.
2. Write down the call # (for the item below, the call # is TT507 .S93 2013).
Hint: General Stacks = upstairs. Make sure the book is not checked out!
3. Note: If you need help finding the book, ask our staff! We feel happy and needed when you do.
|Item record for one of our books.|
Feeling overwhelmed? Here's a fun book to start with:
20th Century Fashion: 100 Years of Style by Decade and Designer, in Association with Vogue, by Linda Watson. It is located in the General Stacks, call # GT596 .W38 2004.
|One of our many books on fashion.|