We're always happy to help but here's a brief tutorial to get you started:
1. Visit the library's homepage, www.tarleton.edu/library.
2. Click on the Library Catalog link, as pictured below:
|The Research tab has several tools to help you find what you need.|
3. You'll be directed to a Quick Search option where you can enter a keyword or select a specific search term to find your item (see below).
|The Quick Search is an easy way to search for topics, by title, or by author.|
4. You can also select the Advanced Search Options for more in-depth search criteria.
5. Select an item of interest, write down the call number, and find it on the shelf.
*If you're not sure what to do next, feel free to ask a library staff member for assistance. We'll be happy to walk you through the process. If you're on the go, you can call the Reference Desk (254) 968-9249 or email email@example.com