Free is good, especially when you are a full time college student! Here are just ten of the several free things you can do in the Dick Smith Library.
1. Use the Wi-Fi or one of the public computers or check out a laptop.
2. Reserve, enjoy and return books, CDs, DVDs
3. Get individual help from the ultimate search engine — a librarian.
4. Study in a quiet place
5. Update your Facebook page.
6. Find out information about Stephenville or Tarleton.
7. Reserve a meeting room for your nonprofit group.
8. Cool off in air-conditioned comfort on a hot day.
9. Access trusted online source material and databases for research.
10. Pick up materials 7 days a week, after work and on weekends