As we approach the Thanksgiving Holidays many of us are already thinking about our Thanksgiving dinner. Just before we eat some of us tell what we are thankful for and express those thanks. I would like to do that here. So here are my Top Ten "Thankfuls."
1. Family - having a wonderful family who supports me, loves me unconditionally and lets me love them back.
2. America - being able to live in a country that we can express our thoughts, issues, beliefs, and yes, have a say in our government.
3. Friends - having friends who are like family.
4. My job - having a job - one that has let me grow and expand my knowledge and experience. Having a work environment that is wonderful and supportive.
5. My health - as I grow older, I can still boast that I am in good health.
I have named five and can go on and on, but I would like to challenge you to add your comments and let us know what your Top Five or Top Ten are.
Have a great Thanksgiving.