- Do you have a Facebook account?
- Did you choose the default privacy settings instead of setting your own?
- Are you wondering what others can learn about you?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, take a few minutes to read the article 3 Facebook Settings Every User Should Check Now by Sarah Perez at ReadWriteWeb.
- who can see the things you share (status updates, photos, videos, etc.),
- who can see your personal information, and
- what Google can see (i.e. keeping your data off the search engines).
The article also links to additional articles discussing Facebook's recent changes and privacy concerns.