Yeah! It is almost break time. I'm very excited for the time off. I thought I would post a list of ten things that I consider a must "to do" over the Thanksgiving break. Please post a comment and share your feedback and ideas on how you plan to enjoy the holiday!
- People – visit your friends and family
- Food – indulge in both cooking and eating
- Give – Share the holidays with those who need it, donate to a homeless shelter, serve in a food line, etc.
- Shop – get a head start on the Christmas season
- Research and homework – remember library resources are available 24/7 from anywhere!
- Decorate – time to deck the halls
- Football – it is a Thanksgiving tradition
- Desserts – more pies and cakes please
- Travel – be careful on the roads; there is lots of traffic
- RELAX - get ready for the hectic end of the semester
Post a comment and share your ideas on how to celebrate Thanksgiving!