Sunday is the official start of summer. That means more hot weather is on the way. I'm not a fan of warm temperatures. Here are some ways you can beat the summer heat!
- Use a computer at the library
- Go to Summer School – Tarleton buildings are air conditioned
- Find a swimming pool
- Take in a movie
- Have a snow cone
- Spend some time shopping
- Find a river
- Read a book - @ home or in the library
- Visit the parks in the evening
- Run through a water sprinkler
If you have additional ideas how to keep cool, post a comment and share!