Everyone is back from Spring Break; it's time to get down to business…and spring fever hits. I'll admit I've got it bad this year. I decided to post my Top Ten Signs of Spring! (In no particular order)
- No more extra blanket on the bed
- Students have started that final push to complete their semester assignments.
- Easter and Gardening items on display at Wal-Mart
- Plans for Summer Vacations are already underway
- Birds everywhere - It's almost a little scary. (Too much Alfred Hitchcock as a child)
- Sandals and Swimsuits on sale.
- Thunderstorms and rain – Don't like the storms but we need rain.
- Baseball is back - (Go Texans, Rangers, and Cubs!)
- Seniors are counting the days until Graduation.
- Bluebonnets are coming up!
Do you have ideas of spring? Are you fighting spring fever like I am? Post a comment and share. Then get back to work…LOL!