Welcome back everyone! I hope you had a wonderful break and you are ready to start 2017 off great!
Below you will find some new information about the Dick Smith Library and some reminders.
- The library now has 2 color printers. One is located on the main level in the copy center next to Tech Spot and the new one is located in the printing area upstairs.
- Additional tables have been added downstairs by the practice presentation area.
- You may have noticed that all the computers are now running on Windows 10. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask!
- If you need a shuttle to pick you up from somewhere on campus, call: 254-968-9265, this is also located on the back of your Texan Card.
- If you have a library fine you can pay this online with a credit card by going to MyGateway and it will appear in your Texan bill pay. Please allow one business day for fines to show up.
- The Writing Center is open in the library (located next to Tech Spot) Mon-Thu 6pm-8pm.
- The library has 2 study rooms that can be reserved for 4 hrs. All other study rooms are first come, first serve.
- The practice presentation room can be reserved for 2hrs, and must be used for presentations only.
- If you know you have a test coming up within the next few weeks and want to make sure you have a study room, you are more than welcome to book a room in advance. Just remember to be on time, because reservations are canceled and given to the next person if a group does not show up. You may make these reservations by calling the circulation desk at 254-968-9450 or by coming to the desk.
- If you are in an organization that needs to book the Multi-Purpose room, you will first need to make sure you have an activity permit. Afterwards, you will need to create an account in OrgSync and you will be able to request a reservation through there.
- If you need help locating a book or have a database/research question you can contact the reference desk at 254-968-9249.