Monday, April 28, 2014

Never Oversleep Again: App for Waking Up On Time for Your Final

Finals are just around the corner which means
iOS App Store: Alarmy
many of you will have sleep schedules that are off and you'll probably be at the library taking advantage of the extended and all-night study hours.

While studying is important, it's also important to make sure you get enough sleep so you will wake up on time and ready to take your final.

If you're anything like me, you probably have difficulty getting up even if you've had a full eight hours of sleep. I struggle with the snooze button every morning. It doesn't matter if I set my alarm an hour before I need to wake up, I usually wake up thirty minutes after the time I needed.

Luckily, there's a solution for people who struggle with getting out of bed!

If you have a smart phone, you can install this app: Alarmy (Sleep If U Can).

It's an app that's available for iOS ($1.99) and Android (Free).

Huffington Post describes it as "...[A]n alarm clock that will not stop ringing until you are physically out of bed, at a location in your home, taking a photo of a given item. It's like a scavenger hunt you have to complete to silence your alarm every morning; at the end of hunt, you're out of your bed and (hopefully) wide awake."

It's basically a challenge for you to sleep through this alarm. I am definitely considering giving this app a try so I can wake up with plenty of time before work so I can become a more productive person in the morning. I'll let you know how it goes!

Good luck on your finals!

No comments: