- be the logical next step in your professional preparation,
- help you apply what you learned as an undergraduate and let you participate in practical or theoretical research projects,
- offer study abroad opportunities so you could broaden your global awareness, or
- be affordable and flexible enough to accommodate your busy schedule?
Get these questions answered and more Monday ( March 24, 2014) at the College of Graduate Studies Open House & Information Fair in the Barry B. Thompson Student Center Ballrooms:
- Session I: General Graduate Information @ 5:30-6:30PM
- Learn about resources and get tips from Graduate Faculty, Staff, Graduate Students, Financial Aid, Scholarship Office, Student Research, Library, Study Abroad, and others.
- Ask the questions you've been wondering about.
- Session II: Meet with Faculty and Advisors @ 6:30-8:00PM
- Meet with departmental graduate advisors and other graduate students one-on-one.
Monday, March 24, 2014 --- 5:30PM --- Thompson Student Center Ballrooms
College of Graduate Studies Open House & Information Fair
Get answers! Enjoy refreshments! Win door prizes!