Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Meet Our Staff: Margie Maxfield Huth

Margie Maxfield Huth
Systems Librarian
254-968-1955
mhuth@tarleton.edu
Dick Smith Library – Upper Level – room 250



I’m the new Systems Librarian –which basically means that I make sure that when you want to do something with the library computers and resources, they work the way they should, and if they don’t, I find a way to fix them. I have also been very busy the past few weeks resetting NTNET passwords, so if you’ve reset yours this semester, you may have met me already! 

Before coming to Tarleton, I got my bachelor’s degree in History and Classics from Trinity University in San Antonio, where I also worked as a student worker in the library. I just got my Master of Science in Information Studies (MSIS) degree from the University of Texas this past May. While attending UT, I also worked for the University Library system. Outside of work, I love to read (cliché, I know), cook, and sing with the Cross Timbers Civic Chorale. I don’t really have a favorite book (there are too many!) but I particularly enjoy fantasy, history and historical fiction, and mysteries.

1 comment:

Cathy W. said...

So glad that you've joined us at Dick Smith Library. Yea, Margie!