Claiming your username and password for the first timeDirections on how to claim your username and password are here.
Resetting your expired NTNET password.
- Once your password has expired, you will need to ask library or ITS staff for help to reset it if you are on campus. If you're off campus, you can go to www.tarleton.edu/password.
- You will need to select a password between 8-14 characters
- It also needs to have at least one number, and one capital letter.
- You will be notified via your Tarleton Go email (or Outlook email for faculty and staff) one week before it expires.
- Directions on how to claim your username and password are here.
Note: Your NTNET information is separate from, and different than, My Gateway.
P.S. If you are a community member or visitor, stop by the Information Desk on our main floor to request a guest pass for computer use. Note: guest use is sometimes restricted during busy periods of the academic year. Call 254-968-9249 during regular library hours for more information.