Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What Should I Read Next?

Even though I already know of more books I want to read than I have any chance of ever finishing, I'm always looking for more books to add to the list. What Should I Read Next? is another site helping me do that, and I thought I'd share.

How it works: You type in a title or author you like, click something from the results that best matches what you're looking for, and it spits out a list of recommendations based on registered users' favorites lists (a more detailed explanation can be found here). I haven't registered yet, but I tried searching a few authors and books I like, and the results usually seemed decent. I only wish the recommendations included annotations.

Play around with it, and remember that if we don't have whatever books it recommends, you can always request them via Interlibrary loan.

No comments: