Friday, March 23, 2012

Dick Smith Library's Mobile Apps: Ebscohost Databases App

Have you downloaded the Ebscohost App that allows you to search the Dick Smith Library’s Ebscohost databases yet?

I just downloaded the App to my iPhone and I love how easy it is to search the databases for my scholarly articles. This is great if you’re a student who is on the go like I am!

Check out the search I just conducted with a few simple key strokes!




EBSCO has just released an app for both iPhone/iPod and Androids. Click the link at the bottom of any EBSCOhost page to email yourself the download instructions, access key and a link to the app store. It is really important that you follow the directions carefully in order to get access to the library’s Ebscohost databases!

If you’re having trouble, be sure to ask a librarian for help!

No comments: