- For pleasure and interest
- For academic success
- For work
- For information that assists good decision making
- For understanding directions (such as street signs and recipes)
- For keeping in touch with family and friends
- For understanding the world we live in
The ability to read is vital.
It paves the way to success in school which can build self-confidence.
It motivate your child to set high expectations for life.
- Gives you a glimpse into other cultures and places of the world
- Reading improves your vocabulary
- Reading is an active mental process
- Improves concentration and focus
- Builds self-esteem
- Improves memory
- Improves your disipline
- Improves creativity
- You always have something to talk about
- Reduces boredom