Friday, July 16, 2010

July is National Ice Cream Month

Wow! I had no idea there was such a thing as a National Ice Cream month. What a great country we live in. The third Sunday of the month is National Ice Cream Day. Let's celebrate. Ronald Reagan designated both auspicious dates and said that they should be celebrated with "appropriate ceremonies and activities". I knew I liked him! I may have to have an ice cream party to celebrate! I imagine it will have streamers and party favors, a few gallons of ice cream, 2-3 speeches extolling the virtues of ice cream and a select few friends and family members. What? I can't have too many… I want to make sure I get all the ice cream I want!

Check out this site:

http://www.parade.com/food/blue-plate/2010/07/6-The-Scoop-On-National-Ice-Cream-Month.html.

No comments: