- Extended hours – Use them wisely.
- LibX toolbar – Search the catalog without going through the front page.
- A-Z database list – Find the articles you need for all your last-minute research.
- Ask a Librarian – It’s ok. They won’t bite.
- Brochures – Use them to find what you’re looking for and then take them with you.
- Meeting rooms – Find a quiet place to study alone or with a group.
- ILL/Suggest a purchase – If we don’t have a book you’re looking for, you can either request it through our Interlibrary Loan service or request that we add it to our collection.
- Read for fun – There are many fiction books located at the end of the PS section upstairs as well as in the PZ section downstairs.
- Coffee – It helps.
- Updates – Keep up with new library updates on Facebook, Twitter, the LOL blog, or Flickr.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Top Ten Tuesday - 10 Ways the Library can help during Finals week
Are finals driving you crazy? Here are a few ways the Library can help you get through this week with your head still intact.