If you're look for some ideas on how to go green, try out some of these ideas:
1. Look for recycling bins - there are many located around campus
2. Repurpose items - get crafty with your old coffee cans to make useful containers, etc.
3. Use a refillable water bottle - it costs much less than purchasing bottled water
4. Cut back on caustic chemicals to clean - swap them for ingredients like vinegar or baking soda
5. Reduce time in the shower - long showers waste a tremendous amount of water
6. Reduce the amount you print - print only want you are really going to need or save it to a flash drive to access electronically
7. Go paperless when possible - have your monthly bills delivered to you electronically
This is just scratching the surface. For more ways to go green, check out the Go Green Guides at http://planetgreen.discovery.com/.
For a little fun, take the How Green's Your Halloween? quiz.