Tarleton's MySpace and Facebook pages.
According to TechCrunch, in January of 2009 the amount of Facebook users was nearly double the amount of MySpace users.1 As Facebook grows in popularity, more and more related studies are being conducted :
- Viewing American Class Divisions in Facebook and MySpace June 2007
- Study Finds Link Between Facebook Use, Lower Grades in College April 2009
- Study: Facebook use cuts productivity at work July 2009
- Could Facebook Be Sowing Seeds of Jealousy? August 2009
- Popularity Fuels Disclosure on Facebook, Study Finds August 2009
What do you think? Leave us a comment; we'd love to hear from you.
11Arlington, Michael. "Facebook Now Nearly Twice the Size of MySpace Worldwide." TechCrunch. Retrieved on August 25, 2009 at http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/01/22/facebook-now-nearly-twice-the-size-of-myspace-worldwide/