Click on the T icon in the upper left corner of your screen to:
- Go to the library or university home page
- Search the catalog or look for e-journals
- Go to the A-Z database directory
- Email a librarian for help
- Renew items online
To the right of the T icon is a search box for e-journals, database articles, or library items.
TO FIND ARTICLES:
- Change drop down option on the right of the search box to "Search Google Scholar."
- Select one of the drop downs to the left of the box: keyword, author, journal title, or article title. Type in search terms and click on "Search Google Scholar."
- Narrow your search by adding boxes for more options (click arrow to the right of the box).
TO FIND E-JOURNALS:
- Change drop down option on the right of the search box to "SFX".
- Select one of the drop downs to the left of the box: journal title, author or ISBN/ISSN number.
- Add drop-down search boxes if necessary (click arrow to the right of the box).
- Change the search option on the right to Search [e-Library OPAC] University Libraries.
- Search by keyword, title, ISBN, author, subject and/or call number.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call (254) 968-9249.