Monday, May 4, 2009

Frazzled By Finals?



Try some of the stress relief suggestions posted by TSU students during The Stress Free Zone event:

Run or workout
Eat a Butterfinger Sonic blast (yum yum)
Thinking A Happy Thought!
Music
Chillin' w/ friends

Madden
Prayer & reading my Bible
Scream!
COFFEE!!!
Play piano
Play on the Wii
Ride!
Take a walk"
Breathe deeply
Take a trip out of town
Tea
Ride my bicycle...
Pray
Cook
Work with my horsey!
Prayer (amen)!
Think childhood thoughts & dreams
Dr. House (cracks me up)!
Live it up/Drink it down/Study the next day!
Walk around the park (slowly)
Prayer -n- meditation
Read
Rock Climb!
Hot Bath and Tunes + Candles
Cigarettes + Diet Coke
Clean my car or play with my dog or GO SHOPPING
I [heart] on my horse + practice Brl Racing
Sleep
My pack a day habit
12 ounces @ a time!
Look on Facebook or Myspace
Marathon CSI
Yoga
Pilates
Work On Hot Rod
T.V.!
Dancing
Watch a funny movie
the BAR!
Bubble Baths!
Punch Something
Take a hot bath
listen to music
TECHNO!
CALL KT
Go fishin'
I Pray! Let Go & Let God
Blow Bubbles
PLAY Kittens
chocolate
SWIM
Talk 2 GOD
3 minute mini-vacation

Good luck on your finals!

No comments: