Snowy days on the Tarleton Campus
This house, built in 1917 for Dean Cox, was used until 1923 when the new President’s House, now the Trogdon House, was built. This house was then used as the Senior Girl’s residence. The left side of the image shows a girl's dorm, Lewis Hall, being constructed. The Senior Girl’s residence burned in 1935.