Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday - Christmas Songs

It's Tuesday – that means a Top Ten list! Sorry this was supposed to automatically post last week while I was away on vacation. I decided to go ahead and post it this week. I hope someone is still reading the blog and enjoys Contactmusic.com's list of top ten Christmas Songs.

  1. White Christmas - Bing Crosby
  2. Do They Know It's Christmas Time - Band Aid
  3. The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
  4. Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley
  5. Merry Christmas Everybody - Slade
  6. Winter Wonderland - Doris Day
  7. Last Christmas - Wham!
  8. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow - Dean Martin
  9. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Tony Bennett, Toni Braxton and The Carpenters have all recorded terrific versions of this winter warmer but the late Rosemary Clooney nailed it.
  10. Peace On Earth/Peace On Earth - Bing Crosby + David Bowie

I think I have all of these songs somewhere in my music collection. Come by the office and give a listen.

I hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: