Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Meet Our Staff: Zack Dewees

Zack Dewees
Non-Clerical Assistant
254-526-1618
dewees@tarleton.edu
Room 113, Bldg 102
Oveta Culp Hobby Memorial Library
Tarleton Central Texas Campus
Killeen, Texas

My official job title is Non-Clerical Assistant I (I had to look it up). My duties include working at the circulation desk, new book processing, and I have been training in Interlibrary Loan assistance. When I am not working on any of these things my time is filled with “other duties as assigned”. I have worked for the Tarleton Central Texas Library since July 2007. However, I started working in the Oveta Culp Hobby Memorial Library in August 2006 for Central Texas College (CTC) as a work study student, until that position ended in April 2007.

I am currently working on my Paramedic Certification through CTC, and plan on working on the oil rigs in the Gulf. I enjoy singing, and would like to pursue it professionally. Maybe I’ll catch a break one day. I also enjoy acting and am a member of the Brazos Bottom Cow’ographers, an old west entertainment group out of Copperas Cove. I have lived in Central Texas since 2003 when my family and I moved from Canada… Yes. I am Canadian :D

No comments: