To help celebrate E-Book Week, March 2-8, Epublishers Weekly came up with 30 Benefits of Ebooks.
Here are the top 10:
- Ebooks promote reading.
- Ebooks are good for the environment.
- Ebooks preserve books.
- Ebooks, faster to produce than paper books, allow readers to read books about current issues and events.
- Ebooks are easily updateable.
- Ebooks are searchable.
- Ebooks are portable.
- Ebooks (in the form of digital audio books) free you to do other activities while you are listening.
- Ebooks can be printable.
- Ebooks defy time: they can be delivered almost instantly.